Thursday, March 13, 2008

We Are Still Alive But Just Barely

My blog seems real lonely and sad. We have had the crud at our house this past week. I have had a sore throat but haven't felt extremely bad. I do not know if that is a good or bad thing. Good because I have been well enough to take care of everyone else that is sick and yet bad because I don't have an excuse to sit down and relax. Conner has been sick for almost a week. Last night he started complaining of a sore throat. So this morning I broke down and took him to the doctor. Wouldn't you know it, his fever broke and he acted more like himself just before we went in. Just a bad cold is what the doctor told us. So no prespcription and the doctor really thinks he is on the downside of this. Then like three hours after getting home, his fever gets worse and he is sick in bed tonight. I feel so bad for him. Bryon is at the store as we speak getting new batteries for our thermometer and more pain reliever. If he isn't better by morning, we will be calling the doctor again! Logan and Natalie are participating in some testing for BYU-Idaho this week and so it seems to have taken every spare minute I have working with them and meeting with college students. So this week has been hairy scary to say the least.

I have failed to post anything this week and I am so sorry! I have a billion things I want to say and add to my blog. Before I leave town tomorrow, I am hoping to post Pass the Torch Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, and Favorite Things Thursday. They might not be in that order but I will get them posted shortly.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hope you guys get feeling better, it's sure going around! Ugh. Travel Safe!! PS How's the digi scrapping coming? :)