Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Favorite Things

I know I missed posting last week about my Favorite Things Thursday. So although today is not Thursday, I just wanted to post a favorite thing.


I took Sam and Conner to the movies two weeks ago. We went to see the movie "Enchanted". I had heard it was good but was actually looking more forward to eating the popcorn at the movie than actually watching the movie itself. I was surprised to find that I liked the movie as much as I did. I actually loved it. My boys really liked it too. I highly recommend watching this movie if you get a chance. At our house we give it a six thumbs up!

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

It is cute. My girls loved it of course. Lots of singing and dancing and pretty dresses. And a little something for mom. Patrick Dempsey!

Holly said...

I have been wanting to see this and wondering how good it was! Now I'll have to rent it! lol. I just read Linda's comments hahaha. :)