Thursday, February 28, 2008

Favorite Things Thursday

I had another idea for my blog and thought on Thursdays I would share some of my favorite things. This week I have two finds. One is for myself, the other for my children. Sorry, Bryon!

The first is a pair of houseslippers my mom and dad gave me for Christmas. To be honest when I opened them on Christmas, I was a little disappointed thinking why would I need a pair of houseslippers. I already had three pair at home in my closet. I am now eating my words. These houseslippers rock! They have a hard sole on the bottom and so I have worn these in the car when I went to pick my kids up from school or therapy. They are so easy to clean. You just throw them in the washer. There is also "foam" on the inside and so it molds to your feet. These houseslippers are so comfortable and warm. This product gets two big thumbs up from me.

The next product is a recommendation from Conner and his preschool class. Although I have not tried this product personally, it came highly recommended by a five year old and his preschool class. They had these new crackers from Townhouse the other day at preschool. It was a huge hit with all of the kids. The kids all told their teacher to write it down and send it home with them so they could all have their mommies buy them some. The teacher bought them at Wal-Mart but I found some at the Associated Foods grocery store this morning. Conner really likes "the cheese kind". From what I understand it is a pretzel on one side and a cracker on the other. Anway my kids love them and are a huge hit for snack time around here!

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Jennifer. Thanks for sending me your blog address. It is a great way to keep in touch. I will add you and check back often.
Jaimee