Monday, February 4, 2008

Winter Wonderland













This has been the craziest winter weather we have had in a long time. Two weeks ago Bryon and the kids for two days for temperatures that dipped below negative twenty degrees. Then just Friday they were out again because we had a huge snowstorm the night before that made driving conditions difficult and even closed freeways and highways.
I remember as a little girl visiting my grandparents in Cache Valley. I remember the snow being so high. I even have pictures to prove that this really happened and just isn't an over-exageration of my mind. Bryon and I have talked a great deal lately how it just doesn't snow like it did when we were growing up. We are eating our words now! This morning I went out and snapped some pictures of our yard. I can't believe how much snow we have. This is what we have been praying for in this area for quite some time. All this snow truely is an answer to many local prayers.

No comments: