Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome and Here's To a Great 2008

Well last year, I set it as a goal to start blogging. Well, I guess if you can count one blog entry, you can say I accomplished my goal. I became very frustrated because my blog didn't appear exactly as I had envisioned it. With the help of a friend and spending the last couple of days experimenting, I think I have finally started to figure out this blogging thing! Sure, I still have a few things I would like to tweak but I think I am well on my way. I am excited for our family to have a blogging spot. This way hopefully we can stay in better touch with friends and family. We look forward to hearing from you and "seeing" you here occassionally!

I know as the new year came in, I definitely found myself reflecting on the past year. The past year was an awesome year for us. We had the addition of two new children: Logan & Natalie. We were able to finalize their adoptions and then concluded the year with taking them to the temple to be sealed to us. What an awesome experience! We are blessed beyond measure. We are blessed with great families, great friends, a nice home, a job that meets our financial obligations, we are all healthy, we live in a free country, we have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. The list could go on and on. We have been truly blessed! I hope this coming year to use this blog to not only record the events of our lives but to also help me remember all of the little blessings in our lives. So here is wishing that 2008 is great not only for our family but yours as well.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Jen... It looks great!!! :) How fun, now I've got to add you to my list of fun blogs! So fun to see all your kids... especially the new pics of Logan and Natalie!

Linda said...

Yea!!!! you did it and it looks great! I know this is something you have been wanting to do for a while. Congrats!