Friday, January 25, 2008

Natalie's 100% Girl


I have always wanted a girl. I think it had a lot to do with growing up with a family of all girls. I just didn’t know what to expect raising a boy. While I am having a total blast raising my boys, I am also really enjoying having a little girl. I just love dressing her up and putting cute little bows in her hair. Natalie has been a pretty easy girl, so far. She turned two in November. I thought we were sailing along pretty good. However the terrible twos have snuck upon us and hit us with a vengeance this past month or so. This afternoon I was busy teaching piano lessons. Bryon who usually is watching out after the kids, was trying to get dinner put together so we could make it to pack night on time. Just as I was finishing piano lessons, Natalie appeared out of nowhere. It was apparent that she had been in my mascara. I gave her a good scolding and then decided that I should snap a couple of pictures. I often say that Natalie is 100% girl. There is no denying that! These pictures prove that she was just trying to do what she has watched me do 100 times. It looks like she needs more practice of getting it just on her eyelashes!

No comments: