Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy Week

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but it sure feels like it. This week has been crazy busy. I am leaving in two short hours for Girl's Camp. I will be there until Friday morning. My older two boys are going to go spend a few days with Grandpa & Grandma Kennedy. They are looking so forward to going horseback riding and helping with the sheep. My younger two are being shipped out to various babysitters. I just hope everything goes smoothly while I am gone. I will get home on Friday afternoon and then we are leaving again to spend a few days at my husband's grandparents vacant house known as "The Ranch." The boys are so excited to see how many water snakes they can catch while we are there. We then are heading over to Salt Lake for a couple of days so Logan can go to his yearly visit at Primary Children's. The kids are excited to spend the night in a hotel, go swimming, and going to Thanksgiving Point to see the Dinosaur exhibit. But I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything in order just so we can go. Anyway, I am hoping to blog more on Friday. Until then have a great week.

P.S. We are toying with the idea of going to Cafe Rio while in the Salt Lake area. Please leave me some comments about what is really great to eat there.

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Sounds like you are very busy! That will be a good break to go to SLC and the Ranch. Cafe Rio is great! I love the chicken salad. Get the ranch dressing (it is a little spicy and is delicious)! I know a lot of people that like the pork, but it is sweet so I don't like it. Have a good time.

Meichelle said...

Wow! I don't know how you do it all! We are having a blogging party at cafe' rio. :) So yummy!! Its going to be on June 26th, so if you can make it, that would be awesome! :D How come you have to go to Primary Childrens?

Amanda said...

Good luck at girls camp, the ranch, primary children's and the dinosaur exhibit! I hope everything goes well...the pulled pork salad is fabulous with the green ranch dressing. enjoy!

Holly Schwendiman said...

I got out of girl's camp this year...lucky me but I doubt the vacation will last long. I've already been so many times and I have a feeling the future yet holds a few more.

Just dropping in to catch up. So fun to see how things are going. Drop by my corner sometime!

Hugs,
Holly