Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day for me, runs a whole gamet of emotions.

First, and foremost, I want to wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day. Mom, I know that I was not the easiest child to raise, and Heaven knows I ruined plenty of Mother's Days for you. I don't think words can ever begin to explain my depth of love and gratitude I have for you. You are truly one of the most classiest women I know. I have learned over the years about the Pehrson trait you have. The Pehrson's are known for being quiet. While you are quiet, I have learned so much from your quiet lessons and gentle strength. I love you so much!

Next, I want to wish my mother-in-law, Dorothy, a Happy Mother's Day. Dorothy raised six wonderful children. I see so much of her in my husband. I thank you so much for all that you taught Bryon through the years. He helps out so much around the house, he is strong in the gospel and is a wonderful husband and father. I attribute so much of what my husband is today to you. I also want to thank you so much for all you do for our little family.

Last, and certainly not least, are the birthmothers of our four children. I owe so much to each of you! Your unselfish sacrifice has given me the ultimate gift. The word thank you do not seem adequate enough. Your trust in me, makes me strive each day to be a better mother than the day before. I hold my children just a little closer, hug them just a little longer knowing you wish you could. Each of you hold a very special place in our family!

No comments: