Thursday, May 29, 2008

Conner's Fat Lip 05-28-08

I need to preface this by saying that Conner is my "dare-devil" child. Bryon and I gave him a bike for his birthday. He has waited all winter for spring to come so he can ride it. Now that the snow is gone, he is constantly riding it. Yesterday I was in the house and he came in from riding his bike. He was crying hysterically. He also had his hand covering his mouth and all I could see was blood. I am not the greatest with blood. Thankfully, Linda was still here and she got him cleaned up for me! The neighbor gal brought his bike home for him. She said he ran into a parked car. Conner said it bent the training wheel on his bike but I haven't been out to look. By the looks of his lip, I would have to say the car won!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh no! Poor kid! I'm not excited about this part of having a boy! haha! :)