Friday, April 11, 2008

Recipes

Okay! So all of you who know me, know I really enjoy cooking. I have found I have a lot of shortcomings as a mom but the one thing I do and do really well for my family is I plan a whole month worth of menus buy all of my groceries once a month at Win-Co and then all I have to do is an occasional trip to the grocery store to buy my fresh produce. I have found a couple of blogging websites that have some recipes I am really excited to try. When I get a minute I will have to post the links on my blogs. I have debated about starting my own recipe blog so I can share my month worth of menu plans and the recipes to go along with them. I have decided for now to just share my recipes here on my blog. If you use one of my recipes, let me know how your family enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

Do it! Do it! Maybe it will help me get organized and cook more. It's hard when it is justme and the girls and then Steve comes home and wants home cooked meals. And I love your cooking!

Holly said...

You know I'd be a fan! You should really start another blog for it, then you could do what I'm doing, and make a book out of it at blurb.com! :) I'm excited to see what you post I'm always up for trying new recipes!! :)