Friday, April 11, 2008

Broccoli Slaw

This recipe is a new one for me. My mom had recently gotten the recipe from a good friend and made it while I was home about a month ago. I really liked it. I have been really anxious to make it for my family. They weren't quite as excited about it as I was but I still really liked it and have had it for left-overs every day for lunch since. I am going to publish the recipe except I am going to half it. There are six of us and it made oodles, especially if you have little ones.

1 1-pound package Broccoli Slaw (this is tricky to find. I know
Win-Co sells it. I have also found it in the Associated Foods
Grocery Stores.)
1 Package of Ramen Noodles (Throw away the seasoning and crush the dry noodles.)
1/4 Cup Shelled Sunflower Seeds
1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds

Dressing:
1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 Cup Salad Oil
1/4 Cup Sugar

Mix dressing together and pour over salad. Stir to coat well. You don't even have to refrigerate this one before serving if you don't have time!

No comments: