Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged from Bryon's cousin Jaimee. This tag was a little hard for me to do. I really had to think on some of these!

I: Jennifer R. Kennedy
I Am: a wife, mother, daughter, sister, neice, cousin, piano teacher, and friend
I Think: about my Grandpa & Grandma Pehrson often.
I Know: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true
I Want: Spud Harvest to be OVER! I am sick of working out in the FREEEEEEEZING COLD!
I Have: a wonderful husband and four beautiful children.
I Dislike: eggs
I Fear: dying before I see my children grown or loosing a child in death.
I Feel: that our country is heading in a scary direction with the economy and the current
election. I cannot believe we are actually considering a President of the United States that
won't even salute the flag! (Don't get me started)
I Hear: the radio on and nothing else but silence (everyone is asleep as I write this).
I Smell: My Scentsy White Tea and Cactus melting in my new Scentsy wall plug-in.
I Crave: a big cup of Hot Chocolate with a huge dallop of whip cream on the top!
I Cry: not very often. I am not a cryer.
I Usually: am up by 6:00 a.m.
I Search: for my car keys at least once a day (if I could just learn to put them away)!
I Wonder: if my children will ever want to find their birth parents and what questions they will
have about their birth parents.
I Regret: my teenage years. I love my parents even more because they put up with me through
those awful years. I know I was not the easiest child!
I Love: Bryon & my children unconditionally.
I Care: about what other people think (probably way too much!)
I Always: two things came to mind on this one. 1. I always kiss Bryon good night. 2. I always talk to my sister, Lori on the phone every morning!
I Worry: about my children all the time!
I Am Not: the best housekeeper.
I Remember: how carefree life was when I was growing up. How I wish I could go back to those
days.
I Believe: in miracles.
I Sing: Loud at home when I think no one is listening.
I Don't Always: say I am sorry and I love you often enough.
I Argue: with Sam & Conner about getting their jobs done. I wish just once they would do them
happily!
I Write: all my appointments in my day planner or I would forget. (Sometimes I still forget even
if I have them written down!)
I Win: every day I am able to cross off at least two things off my "to-do" list.
I Lose: every time I lose my temper with my children. I always feel so bad afterwards.
I Wish: I had enough money to do the things I want to do (get my house decorated, take some
vacations, the list could go on and on).
I Listen: to the radio or music of some sort almost constantly from the time I get up until I go to
bed (unless I am watching t.v., teaching piano, or helping one of my kids with
homework)
I Can Usually Be Found: at home, with my kids, running back and forth from various
appointments, or at the computer
I Need: new clothes but I am not buying anymore until I loose some weight!
I Forget: birthdates of friends and family (especially extended). I really need to be better at
that!
I Am Happy: with my life!

I tag Linda, Joella, and Rozanne

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Thanks for playing and I got to know you a little better!