Monday, October 13, 2008

Logan's Birthday 9-15-08

I am so behind on my blogging. I was looking through my pictures and realized I didn't blog about Logan's fourth birthday.

It was a bit of an unusual birthday. Bryon was out of town on a business trip. I got up early and went to the grocery store before the kids even were out of bed. I am so glad Sam is getting at that age where I can leave him to babysit while I run these fast errands. I bought doughnuts for breakfast. I also bought cupcakes for him to take to school. Logan's birthfather and his wife had sent Logan a package in the mail. I let him open that before school. He got a pair of shorts, an Iron Man shirt, and a Texas Aggie hat.

I took him to school. After that it was a normal day. That night I took the kids out to McDonald's for dinner. We went in to eat and to play on the Playland which is always a special treat. We were just getting ready to leave and a friend from my old neighborhood showed up with her kids so my kids got to play extra long.

Bryon got home on the 17th. Logan opened presents that night. He got a pair of snowboots from his Grandpa & Grandma Kennedy. He can hardly wait for it to snow. He drags them out every day wanting to wear them! Sam, Conner, and Natalie gave him a Red cowboy hat and a Cars book. Bryon and I gave him a remote control Cars car.

My parents came up over Conference weekend and gave him a Spider-Man scooter and a new pair of pajamas for his birthday. He has enjoyed the few days of nice weather, before this cold snap we are experiencing, being able to ride his scooter up and down the block.

No comments: