Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Hobby

Well, I have a new hobby. I am sure every time I come home with a new hobby, Bryon just rolls his eyes. I have wanted to learn to make bows for Natalie's hair for almost a year. Thanks to Holly for giving me a couple of incredible websites. I ordered the ribbon and hardware Monday night and the stuff came yesterday in the mail. I could hardly wait to sit down last night and experiment. I tried one type of bow and failed miserably. I am hoping my mom can help me out. Anyway, I worked on this other bow and loved it. I made it to match one of Natalie's summer dresses. Not bad for a first attempt. I am hoping if I get good enough, to possibly try to sell them but that is a ways down the road. Anyway, I just had to show off my latest project. It is so much fun. I can hardly wait for quiet time tonight to make my next bow.

2 comments:

Holly said...

That turned out SO stinkin' cute Jen! Wow... that ribbon came fast too!

Gina Hallam said...

Hi Jennifer, I'm Gina Hallam. Linda Gibbs' friend from New Plymouth. She was telling me that you may be interested in scentsy? I think she has several Jennifers so I'm trying you first :0) Anyway, you can go onto my blog and get my direct link for scentsy or go to www.scentsy.com/9625 That is my website. Scentsy is a wonderful wickless candle that smells so heavenly. There is no flame. The wax is warmed in a warmer by a 25watt light bulb. Check out my website and email or call if you have any questions. tghallam@eotnet.net 541-289-0333 I would love to have you on my scentsational team and spread this amazing candle to others :)