Friday, July 11, 2008

I Love A Parade 07-04-08

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays.

This year it was a different feeling as we were sitting along the parade route. Sam wasn't with us because he was dancing in the parade. It was such a strange feeling knowing that I have a child old enough to be in the parade.

We sat near the end of the route. Sam's team was one of the first entries and so that way, Bryon could go get him and they could come back and watch the rest of the parade. It was a little cloudy that day and so we would get some relief from the sun beating down when it went behind a cloud. My friend, Linda, and her girls found us along the route and they came and sat by us.

The parade was fun to watch. You can always measure the success of a parade by how much candy you come away with and my kids got a bunch! Here are a couple of pictures of my patriotic cuties. I am not sure why I don't have one of Conner.

No comments: