Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Party With the Cousins

We had a GREAT Halloween! Since Halloween fell on a Friday this year, we decided at the first of the month, to go to my parent's house in Burley for Trick-or-Treating. Our decision was cemented when my sister Lori, decided to bring her kids up and join us.

We left Friday about 11:30. Upon getting to my parent's house, my sister Alyson had planned this cute Halloween party for all the cousins. I was in charge of a couple of rounds of Halloween Bingo. My sister, Lori, was in charge of a bean bag toss through a wooden Jack-O-Lantern. Alyson had a game of Pin-The-Nose on the Jack-O-Lantern. Alyson had also filled a plastic pumpkin with all sorts of prizes for the winners of the various games. My kids loved picking out a prize after winning. Afterwards, we went outside for a doughnut on a string relay. It was so funny!

Here are some pictures of the party.

Thanks you Alyson for putting it all together. It was so much fun!

No comments: